Have you ever heard about something that symbolizes the Land of Israel more than olive trees and golden olive oil? Yoffi Olive oil starts its journey from freshly picked olives produced at local Israeli boutique farms by cold press, ensuring that all nutritional values and unique taste stay all the way from plant to your table.
Our oil has mild taste, dominant but not overpowering, so you can use it to season freshly cut salad, fried fish or meat or as addition to vegetable stew or soup.
Volume: 250 ml. Net weight: 309 g.
Kosher Supervision - Kosher Mehadrin, Kosher for Pesach
Around the world, Israel is known as “The land of milk and honey,” well, this land has a lot more to offer. Though Israel’s terrain varies enormously from south to north and east to west, inland and by the shore, you could find olive trees all around the country, even in what seems like rocky, dry, bare land.
The olive tree is mentioned in the very first book in the bible: “Genesis.” When Noah opens the ark’s window for the dove to fly in with an olive branch in its beak, declaring that the flood is over and that life can start again. In Israeli culture and history, olive is a sign of peace, so presenting someone with an olive branch is like putting aside all arguments and embarking on a new, joint path.
Olive oil is known to have health qualities, it’s anti-inflammatory, rich in antioxidants, and has healthy fats.
The “Mediterranean diet” is notorious for its link to longevity in good health. It is rich in fruit and vegetables and local, golden, smooth, and shining olive oil.
With Yoffi olive oil, you could have your own Mediterranean Lifestyle wherever you are?
Our oil-producing process is a cold press, ensuring all nutritional values are kept all the way through for you to benefit from.
Yoffi olive oil is mild in taste and not overpowering, so it can be used to season your freshly cut salad, frying fish or meat, and even for vegetable stew.
Volume: 250 ml. Net weight: 309 g.
Kosher Supervision - Kosher Mehadrin, Kosher for Pesach.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 delivery is taking more time than usual.
Before making an order at www.yoffi.com, please go through our shipping terms:
We ship worldwide. All orders are shipped within 72 business hours after payment is received. Before buying, please make sure your address is correct.
Please keep in mind that the price of the delivery depends on the weight of the package. We fully understand that delivery prices are high that is why we don't charge any extra fees for the delivery but solely charge you upon the Post's tariffs.
We can suggest you several types of delivery:
- Door to door delivery with Eco Post (courier delivery is not guaranteed in Russia and Ukraine, the client might have to go to the local postal office to pick up the package) – orders are delivered within 7-15 business days (but not limited to) and can be tracked. Please pay attention to the fact that package of not more than 2 kg cannot be shipped with this type of delivery.
- Door to door delivery with EMS – the fastest delivery within 5-11 (but not limited to) business days. Orders are trackable in Israel post websites for all countries.
- Blended delivery – if there are products in your order that are stored in different warehouses, we are using combined delivery, using cheapest tariffs. Some products may come from local warehouse and some from our Israeli warehouse.
- Express Domestic Delivery in the USA for some products (marked as US Express Delivery) – packages are delivered within 3-8 business days.
- Domestic delivery in Israel: we provide you with courier services. Delivery takes from 1 to 3 business days.
- Self pick-up at the Yoffi’s office (HaGavish 10, Natania, Beit Celcom, central entrance). Please let us in advance that you are coming (09-9518877).
- Free Delivery in Israel is applied for orders of more than 300 NIS.
When filing an order, please keep in mind, that import duties, taxes, and charges are buyer's or recipient’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office prior to buying.